Catering assistant – good hours – minimum wage – £7.05 – £7.50 an hour – after 13 weeks can earn up to £14.66 an hour!
Need Catering assistants to work in a busy café. Typically working either 7am – 3pm or 4.30pm – 8pm. Must be flexible to work morning and evening shifts! You will be working on a temporary basis with the chance to go full time after 13 weeks.
- Cleaning the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
- Carrying out basic food hygiene preparation tasks.
- Ensuring chefs are equipped with the food and tools they need.
- Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food. Catering assistants may be expected to peel, trim or wash food so it is ready to be cooked.
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher and washing up.
- Helping to serve meals to customers
Please apply ASAP to be considered immediately.