Cleaners – good hours – minimum wage – £7.50 an hour – after 13 weeks can earn up to £15.60 an hour!
We currently require experienced an experienced cleaner to start work in mid December at a local Halstead hospital, full training will be provided with a chance of going perm.
Shifts normally are:
4pm – 7pm Monday to Friday
7am - 3pm or 11am - 7pm Saturday and Sunday
You will need a dbs for this role.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
If you’re interested in this position, or any others like this please get in touch with:
01245 287 220