Catering assistant – - good hours – minimum wage – £7.05 – £7.90 an hour – Start immediately
Need Catering assistants to work in a busy canteen. Typically working 7am – 3pm Saturday and/or Sunday. You will be working on a temporary basis with the potential to go full time or just keep weekend work.
- Cleaning the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
- Carrying out basic food hygiene preparation tasks.
- Ensuring chefs are equipped with the food and tools they need.
- Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food. Catering assistants may be expected to peel, trim or wash food so it is ready to be cooked.
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher and washing up.
- Helping to serve meals to customers