Serving assistant – good hours – minimum wage – £7.05 – £7.58 an hour – No weekends! temporary work but can be ongoing!
Need serving assistants to work in a busy school. Typically working either:
11am – 3pm
10.30am – 2.30pm.
10.45am – 7.45pm
Must be flexible to work morning and evening shifts! You will be working on a temporary basis.
Need a DBS
Need to drive due to location
- Greets all guests immediately they come in and when going.
- Clean menus as required throughout the shift.
- Serving school kids their food
- Observe tables and take note of dirty, clean, and occupied tables.
- Assist the servers by refilling beverages and water, processing payment, and running food to the tables if required.
- Assist servers in resetting tables.
- Maintain composed, professional and calm attitude at all times.
- Complete all side-work as directed.
- Assist in an entire team effort.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you’re interested in this position, or any others like this please get in touch with:
01245 287 220