PROPERTY TECHNICIAN - £30,000 - £40,000
Lloyds Broker is seeking an individual who has a solid Insurance Technical background.
Responsible for providing technical support in the Worldwide Property Division under appropriate guidance and direction from senior team members
* Prepare Open Market, Market Reform contracts including endorsements and any adjustments, working in conjunction with internal & external stakeholders
* Analyse the insured risk to assess client requirements, including working on schematics, in conjunction with the placing broker
* Ensuring client documentation is accurate and dispatched in a timely fashion in compliance with internal service standards and within FCA requirements as applicable
* Liaising with Client, Brokers and Underwriters as required
* Maintaining accurate and detailed records
* Set up Quotes / Renewals and Firm Orders
* Prepare statistical analysis including loss runs where necessary
* 6 Keep abreast of market and regulatory & tax requirements relating to the portfolio
* Ensure Contract Certainty and the accurate reporting thereof
* Respond promptly to management, client, underwriters and brokers enquiries.
* Ensure compliance with external and internal guidelines and procedures at all times
* Self-motivated and enjoy problem solving
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office programmes, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Total Objects
* Working knowledge of Crystal
* Able to collect, analyse and organise information and workload
* Able to use mathematical ideas and techniques
* An understanding of regulatory requirements in the territories concerned
* Wording knowledge of the markets used
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.