Our client, a well-established financial services company based in Hornchurch, is looking to recruit a Mortgage & Protection Compliance Officer to join their team due to expansion. The successful candidate will be helping to guide mortgage and protection advisers on compliance requirements and complete associated file and application checks. Your job duties will include:
* Mortgage and Protection file checks
* Training advisers on regulatory requirements
* Compiling and analysing management information
* Auditing and compliance record keeping
* Risk management and due diligence
* Adherence to AML, KYC, GDPR and FCA rules
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills, or with some experience and willingness to build on these skills:
* CeMAP or equivalent mortgage or protection qualification
* Strong organisation and analytical skills
* Excellent computer and communication skills
* Experience in mortgages, protection or a similar role
This is a full-time, permanent position Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm, although would consider part-time hours for the right candidate. The role is predominantly office-based, however homeworking can be considered for experienced applicants.
If you have the required experience, apply today!