Our client, a friendly, family run business in Rainham, Essex is looking to employ a hard-working individual to work within their warehouse and also assist with administrative duties. As Stock Controller, your role will be a mix between warehouse duties and computer based administrative duties, so you must be computer literate, as well as have previous experience working within a warehouse.
You would be joining a small, efficient and friendly management team with a high work ethic and extremely high standards to satisfy their clients. Your duties will include:
* Scanning incoming/outgoing stock and placing stock in correct locations
* Picking, packing, palletising and stretch wrapping for dispatch
* Quality checking products for any issues before they are sent out
* Creating and printing pick lists and delivery labels
* Accuracy and attention to detail when picking from, and replacing into stock
* Responding to emails and liaising with clients when needed
* Good communication skills and a polite and pleasing personality is a must as you will be liaising with the small management team and occasional visits from clients.
The ideal candidate will have a forklift licence, however this is not essential.
This is a full-time, permanent role with the hours of Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
If you have suitable experience, apply now!