Meeting Coordinator (Virtual)
Fully Remote Based
37.5 hours per week
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join our client on a full time permanent basis as a Meeting Coordinator. An exciting opportunity that offers development and growth, with the role ideal for a candidate interested in Project Management in the future.
This role is fully remote based with the need of the successful candidate attending on site meetings at the London office on an add hoc basis. With the core working hours being 9am – 5pm there would need to be a level of flexibility with working hours due to attending meetings for various time zones including (Abu Dhabi & USA) Some meetings are audio recorded to support you with minute taking.
The Meeting Coordinator will provide administrative support which will include minute taking meetings, collate and analyse information for reports and maintain accurate records, interpreting data and drafting content for use of senior staff. You will also be responsible for steering the meeting in the right path and ensuring any action plans set in the meeting are followed up by your team members.
You will use strong communication skills to liaise with colleagues and relay issues and queries promptly where necessary.
• To participate in the taking of minutes for virtual meetings (no shorthand experience required). These meetings can range from team meetings to senior client meetings so you will need to have a strong diary management skills and be confident in liaising with contacts at all levels.
• Be flexible with working hours due to meeting times. Our client will not expect you to also work the core hours of 9am – 5pm if you were attending a meeting at 8pm the night before. Our client works on a level of trust with their staff members.
• To carry out other administration/typing/note-taking duties as required by senior management.
• Minutes/notes and action plans are drafted promptly and chased within defined timescales.
• Attend online meetings across various time zones
• To prioritise tasks and exercise a degree of self-management of workload.
• To take responsibility for assigned tasks/duties, ensuring that work is appropriately prioritised and carried out to the required high standard within specified timescales to meet required deadlines.
• Audio experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a confident and professional approach to working with colleagues, both internally and externally; excellent verbal and listening skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Have excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
• A good knowledge of English to include spelling and grammar.
• To be able to recognise and capture the main points of a meeting and type simultaneously whilst listening to the speaker.
• Maintain professional boundaries and respect confidentiality and data protection requirements.
• Be hard-working, flexible, capable, and confident and able to work on your own initiative.
• Experience of taking and writing accurate and clear minutes of meetings. (no shorthand required)
• Intermediate level utilising Microsoft Office in particular Office 365 and Teams.
• Demonstrable ability to use the Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
You will be provided with full company equipment to support you with your daily duties.
Interpersonnel Recruitment (UK Ltd) are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk