Accounts Receivable Assistant
£24,500 per annum
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, paid parking, pension scheme, healthcare plan, remote working available one day per week after probation
My client, an incredible shipping company based in Romford, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their Accounts team on a permanent basis!
* Generate and issue periodic invoices as per the contract/client requirements
* Checking additional and rechargeable costs
* Posting and issuing invoices within the deadlines
* Issuing credit notes to reimburse cash purchases made by managed vessels
* Effective communication and collaboration with all departments across the business to ensure efficient query resolution
* Query coding and prioritisation of follow-up
* Delivery of SLAs on response time to client queries
* Providing support to team leader for ad hoc tasks
Skills and experience:
* Have business level communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
* A-Levels or equivalent
* Have experience in use of Microsoft Office, with a minimum of intermediate in Excel
* Knowledge of ERP system AX2012 is an advantage, but not a requirement
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.