ERP Implementation Consultant
Work from home
Up to £55k
We are looking to recruit an experienced Finance and/or Property software management expert to join our expanding and specialised client's real estate systems consultancy team. This is a dynamic role incorporating a blend of project management, business requirements analysis, system configuration, and user training/support. Training is available, experience with any of the following; Yardi, MRI/Qube, SAP, Oracle, JDEdwards, etc. is highly desirable.
Your role will include the following responsibilities.
• Develop project plans and manage the implementations within budget and timeline.
• Analysis of client business needs and assistance in developing specifications for software customisation and systems integration.
• Gather requirements for data conversions and assist clients with preparing for data migration.
• Manage system testing and rollout activities.
• Deliver high-quality system training customised to clients' business processes.
• Identify up-sell opportunities and help clients understand the associated value propositions.
• Mentor peers and project team members on industry, product, and consulting skills.
Skills and experience requirements are as follows.
• Significant experience with any of the following; Yardi, MRI/Qube, SAP, Oracle, JDEdwards, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
• Strong technical aptitude and work experience with technical applications and systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills that are modified to meet customer needs and level of expertise and sophistication.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science, or equivalent relevant experience.
• Position is based in Europe or the UK - may require significant travel to client sites within the EMEA region.
• A desire to work in a busy and dynamic environment.
• A desire to constantly learn and adapt to the ever-changing demands of the real estate industry.
• An additional language would be an advantage.