MRI Qube Property Management / Horizon Consultant
Work from home
Up to £55k
We are looking to recruit an experienced MRI Qube PM Property Management or MRI Horizon expert to join our expanding and specialised client's real estate systems consultancy team. This is a dynamic role incorporating a blend of project management, business requirements analysis, system configuration, and user training/support.
As a Qube OR Horizon expert your role will include the following responsibilities.
• Develop project plans and manage the implementations within budget and timeline.
• Analysis of client business needs and assistance in developing specifications for software customisation and systems integration.
• Gather requirements for data conversions and assist clients with preparing for data migration.
• Manage system testing and rollout activities.
• Deliver high-quality system training customised to clients' business processes.
• Apply extensive knowledge of real estate industry best practices while serving as a consultant/advisor to the client.
• Identify up-sell opportunities and help clients understand the associated value propositions.
• Mentor peers and project team members on industry, product, and consulting skills.
Skills and experience requirements are as follows.
• Significant experience with MRI Qube PM (Property Management) or MRI Horizon Software.
• Experience implementing real estate software systems with medium to high complexity.
• Comprehensive knowledge of real estate, financial and IT management best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
• Strong technical aptitude and work experience with technical applications and systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills that are modified to meet customer needs and level of expertise and sophistication.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science, or equivalent relevant experience.
• Position is based in Europe or the UK - may require significant travel to client sites within the EMEA region.
• A desire to work in a busy and dynamic environment.
• A desire to constantly learn and adapt to the ever-changing demands of the real estate industry.
• An additional language would be an advantage.