Graduate Accountant Assistant
City of London
Up to £25,000
Our client, City based Lloyd's Broker is currently looking for a recent graduate to join their Accounts team. Full training will be provided with study support towards Accountancy qualifications
* Preparing the monthly accounts and Board Packs for the Group subsidiaries
* Preparation of balance sheet reconciliation's
* Ensure that all invoices are recorded and approved in accordance with company policy
* Query invoices where applicable
* Posting of intercompany transactions
* Responsible for the preparation of weekly supplier payment run, ensuring payments are made within credit terms agreed
* Ensure that the bank accounts are maintained and posted on the accounting system daily
This role is suitable for a recent Finance, Economics, Business or Mathematics graduate who is currently looking for an entry level Accounts role.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.