Junior Project Manager
Location: London / Kent
Salary: up to £35k
Location: Kent - We are happy for candidates to work from home, but are ideally looking for candidates based in Kent, London and / or the Homes Counties so that you could easily commute to the office or client site if required.
We are looking to recruit a commercially focused and highly motivated Junior Project Manager to join and take an active role in the support of project formulation, planning and quality assurance for one of our client's largest UK customer accounts.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will take responsibility for supporting senior colleagues in project planning, identifying internal and external dependencies, resource requirements across multi-discipline teams as well as project goals and timelines.
As projects run, you will also support senior colleagues in project monitoring to ensure that deliverables are on time, to cost and to quality standards, identifying potential problems and ensuring resolution and/or escalation to senior stakeholders. On completion of projects you will contribute to the continuous improvement of project delivery, ensuring that project successes, lessons learned and areas of improvement are documented and communicated.
In addition to being a self-motivated team player who is intellectually curious by nature and able to communicate proficiently to both technical and business audiences, to apply you must:
· Have a minimum of 2 years of practical working experience in IT project environments
· Experienced in JIRA (Service Desk), MS Project and Agile (Kanban and Scrum)
· Evidential experience of working in contractual SLAs and KPIs
· Experience in resource planning skills across multi-disciplined teams
· Evidential awareness of service planning and inputting into account roadmaps
· Evidential awareness of commercial tendering processes, both within the Private and Public Sector
· Be Security Cleared or eligible to be cleared at a minimum of SC level
Desirable Technical Competencies:
· Certifications in practices and methodologies such as, Prince 2, MSP, ITIL, DSDM, RUP, ISO, COBIT, SAFe or equivalent
· Experience of DevOps / Cloud Infrastructure and Security Projects