As Group Financial Accountant, you will be charged with a diverse range of responsibilities across the accounting function including the application of financial policy, statutory reporting, tax, and ad hoc special projects.
- Practice trained ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant (Preferably Big 6 experience) Essential.
- Proven multitasking experience, working with multiple tight Group Reporting deadlines.
- Proven experience in the Financial Services Industry preferably in real estate or private equity.
- Experience of multi-currency environment.
- Experience in preparation of financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS.
- SAGE package experience including production of reports and interrogation preferable.
- Advanced Microsoft Office. Microsoft Excel (Essential).
- Can do solutions-based approach to solving problems
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.