My client is looking for experience administrator to support their recruitment team. The role requires someone who is proactive, reliable, and able to communicate effectively, build relationships and have good attention to detail. You will need to have excellent organisation skills and be able to manage your time efficiently. This is a wide-ranging role for someone who wants variety in their job. No day is the same.
* Provide administrative support to recruitment teams
* Structuring and advertising Job ads using Broadbean bulk posting software
* Formatting candidates CV's prior to submission
* Liaising with both clients and candidates to organise interviews
* Conduct telephone interviews and pre-screen candidates
* General sales related administration duties
* Maintaining database / CRM records
* A minimum of 1 year administrative experience
* Good IT and internet skills (Outlook, Word, Excel) and
* Fluent spoken and written English is required. You will need to be an
* Excellent communicator
* Good telephone manner with the
* Confidence and ability to speak to people on all levels
* Must have a car - no public transport links to location
This is a great opportunity to join an established and highly successful company with excellent opportunities for development and progression.