Data Management & Operations Officer
- Technical Operations, Data Analytics and Business Support
An opportunity to join a niche insurer providing underwriting expertise across property, casualty and marine risks to clients in the UK and overseas, and this is a group member of one of the world's largest insurers.
This is a hybrid role encompassing various duties and responsibilities collaborating with all areas of the business; underwriting, claims, reinsurance, finance, compliance et al.
The range of responsibilities will be diverse and will evolve over time and will include but not be limited to:
- Data and information management. Cleanse data, run reports and analyse the results.
- Develop and improve internal reporting capabilities.
- Reinsurance administration. Reconciliation and settlement of reinsurance statements.
- Review business and operational processes to identify opportunities for enhancements
- Review the companies sanctions applications
- Ensuring that governance documentation is uploaded to the central document repository
- Review authority permissions for company operating system
- Review Business Continuity and Crisis management Plans.
- Maintain company H&S obligations
As highlighted above, this position incorporates aspects of Technical Operations, Data Analytics and Business Support and will suit someone who enjoys multiple work streams involving different disciplines across all areas of the business.
Our client is willing to train and support the successful candidate and in view of the varied nature of the tasks they do not expect applicants to possesses experience in every aspect of the role. However, they require someone who has strong data reporting and analytical skills (advanced Excel) from a general insurance background.
- permanent role - salary to £35,000 + bonus & benefits package
The office is City based and when restrictions end they anticipate that this role will be primarily based in the City but with some scope for home working.
REF - 7876
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.