Sales and Marketing Manager
Salary guide: £50,000 - £55,000 pa, plus Company Car, Bonus
A Sales and Marketing Manager is required by leading, established medical device / instrumentation design and manufacturer. The main job purpose is to ensure that budgeted sales are achieved through good management and the implementation of marketing strategies to ensure that the yearly sales turnover and EBIT targets are achieved.
* Oversee the development and implementation of an integrated range of marketing concepts and methodologies; plans and develops marketing and sales strategies consistent with the overall goals and objectives of the business.
* To oversee the daily operations of the Department.
* Directs, oversees, monitors and evaluates the activities of the sales staff including monitoring distributors.
* Provides market research and analysis; prepares research-based reports and sales forecasts for the Managing Director.
* Develops and manages annual sales budgets and Oversees the Development of the marketing budget by the Brand manager. Continually monitors performance to budget parameters.
* Assumes overall responsibility for all publicity, advertising, direct mail, catalogues, exhibits, awards, author communications, title sub-right activities and website management for the enterprise. Has the authority through agreed objectives to implement approved strategies.
* Directs customer sales in key areas; promotes and maintains customer relations with major accounts internationally.
* Participates in the development and implementation of objectives for the short and long range planning and through the Product Managers, develop and implement projects and programmes to assist in accomplishment of agreed goals.
* Control of departmental finances to ensure agreed EBIT is achieved with the support of the Management Team.
* Liaises with other Management Team members to ensure that agreed goals are achieved.
* Presents at the monthly Management Board Meeting, results and strategies.
* Advise the Managing Director of any issues, which have a material direct and indirect to the sales and financial well-being of the Company.
* To undertake any such reasonable additional tasks as are deemed necessary to fulfil the role.
Skills / Experience Required:
* Significant medical device sales experience.
* Self-driven to exceed targets within an established time-frame.
* Able to build strong relationships with all key stakeholders.
* A team worker who can work effectively and proactively with others.
* Organised with the ability to prioritise own workload.
* Ability to present and communicate at Board level.
* IT skills - proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* Negotiation skills.
* Commercially minded, flexible and diplomatic, Innovative, Multitasker.
* Full UK Driving Licence.
Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary Guide: £50,000 - £55,000 PA, plus car, bonus
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.