Outstanding job opening for Registered Mental Nurse RMN is one of the UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
The service situated within a small Essex, is a specialist neuro-rehabilitation service for treating and discharging people with complex neurological needs following a traumatic or acquired brain injury.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary up to £29,500 per annum plus other great benefits.
Providing individual treatment programmes with time-lined goals and objectives to support the resident to achieve optimum rehabilitation or behaviour stabilisation, to achieve their potential, and to work towards successful, sustainable discharge.
Registered Mental Nurse role involves:
• Contributing to the comprehensive assessment of our patients
• Prioritising, organising, and, under direction, deploying resources to meet the requirements of the ward for the duration of a shift
• Contributing to the delivery of evidence based therapeutic interventions as agreed by the trans-disciplinary team
• Managing medication as per hospital policy
• Providing a high standard of care to people with an acquired brain injury
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement within a neurobehavioral framework
• Leading shifts, as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
• The ability to think outside the box
What we can give you:
• Working within a dynamic team with a wealth of experience which values ideas and opinions
• Working within a team that values and respects your knowledge and experience
• A supportive senior management team
• The opportunity to work within and learn from all members of the trans-disciplinary team
• Neurobehavioral training and experience
• Championing in an area of interest to you within neuro-behavioral nursing care
To be successful as a Registered Mental Nurse, you’ll need:
• An RMN qualification
• The ability to assess and teach junior staff
• A proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
• The drive to learn and develop
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach
If you are newly qualified, we offer a supportive environment for your preceptorship and future revalidations
Reference ID: 1347
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Lily Harris on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to [email protected]