Internal Sales Administrator / Account Handler
*Parking on site, excellent benefits including 25 days annual holiday + bank holiday, contribution to Pension, training & opportunities and discretionary yearly bonus
My client, a professional, well established and friendly company based in Thurrock, is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Internal Sales Administrator / Account Handler to join their busy team.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
* Building, maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers to identify and create sales opportunities
* Dealing with inbound sales enquiries, producing quotations and chasing them to conclusion
* Producing sales reports regarding won/lost business
* Collaborating information for specific projects and liaising with proposed contractors
* Updating Sales team with information of progress of projects
* Ensuring reports are kept up to date, maintaining tender files
* Gather market intel from customer base on competition
* Placing orders for customers
* Maintaining customer database
* Ad hoc administrative duties as required
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing you CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy