Global Marketing Manager Essex/Hertfordshire
We have an exciting opportunity for a Global Marketing Manager to join a successful, International,leading chemical manufacturer that develops chemical technology for the purification of air to preserve life and protect the environment.
Based at the Harlow, Essex manufacturing site, the Global Marketing Manager will manage all the global marketing strategy and plans for the company, including: Company marketing, Product marketing, Market development, Product development, Communications, Events, New business opportunities and Global commercial teams.
As the Global Marketing Manager you will be working closely with the Group VS Sales and Marketing and Commercial Director to develop all marketing strategies. Working in conjunction with the global commercial team to create and deliver product, marketing and communication plans/campaigns to sustain current business and new business.
* In conjunction with the global commercial team, create and deliver product and/or local marketing and communications plans/campaigns to sustain and grow existing business, as well as attract new business and partners, such as distributors
* Plan and implement the Groups global events schedule, representing the company as and when required
* Manage the production and sign off of all marketing assets including web, collateral, copywriting, media buyers, photographers and printers. Liaising, where appropriate, with other teams or global offices, ensuring brand integrity is maintained
* Lead research into current and new markets identifying, where appropriate, market trends, new product opportunities, competition, pricing and alternative applications
* Responsible for identifying and tracking annual global marketing budget, providing monthly update reports
* Responsible for overall content management for company website, to ensure this is up to date and reflects the brand guidelines. This will include content and material on company information, products, case studies and news
* Be an ambassador for the brand; maintain the global brand portfolio, leading on the development, implementation and adherence to brand guidelines
* Increase the reach and impact of the company's profile and visibility through the delivery of integrated communications strategy including digital and traditional platforms
* Provide commercial input into the new product development process, working cross functionally and ensuring the consumer and user remain at the core of each programme
* Develop lead generation strategies and tracking, specifically in relation to marketing activities including events, advertising, web, PR and social media
Knowledge & Experience:
* Ideally degree level educated or have the equivalent experience and skills in marketing, branding, PR and commercial development, or similar disciplines.
* Significant relevant marketing and sales experience, marketing and/or selling technically is based products through distribution or manufacturer representatives
* Significant experience of direct team management
* Minimum 3 years' experience in government or defence contracts and bidding is desired
* Chemical industry experience desired, optimally those serving air purification or respiratory equipment markets