Are you ready for an exciting challenge within a successful growing company?
With over thirty five years of wood recycling and manufacturing expertise, Enva Wood Recycling (Previously known as Hadfield Wood Recycling) prides themselves in being the market leaders within the wood waste industry.
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our team at our Tilbury Essex site. Working for the Engineering Supervisor.
• To maintain equipment for the day to day running of the facility
• Make engineering decisions within own sphere of responsibility and delegated authority
• Demonstrate excellent fault finding and problem solving skills concerning; pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and plc equipment
• Knowledge and experience of Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, permits to work and other related Health & Safety documentation associated to the department
• General day to day P.P.M. work which will include lubrication schedules, inspection, changing of wear parts and adjustments etc.
• Experience of working with plant and machinery preferably in a heavy manufacturing industry
• Mechanical engineering qualification and knowledge of plant and machinery in a manufacturing industry would be an advantage
• A good understanding of electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics and general fitting duties
• Experience in Welding/Fabrication
• Flexibility, confidence and use of initiative are essential, as the role requires quick thinking and the ability to change plans at short notice, enabling the department to offer an efficient and effective service
• Ability to work within a small team
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to influence and gain commitment at all levels
• Be flexible with shift patterns as work demands require
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 48 hours per week (2 nights on call agreed between the team)