My client, a well respected boutique financial services company, is seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Manager to join them during an interesting period of growth.
Reporting directly to senior stakeholders within the business, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an international company that can offer long term growth, stability and development.
The right candidate must have a demonstrable knowledge of Sage 200. It would be highly advantageous to have worked on the implementation of Sage 200 and having gone through any change management projects.
· Run the day to day Accounts Payable function
· Check accuracy of invoice entry, approve payment runs etc
· Manage and run a small team
· Assist with the review and creation of new processes and controls
· Improve efficiency's within AP and streamlining current processes
· Assist with and review bank reconciliations
· Assist posting invoices during busy time or when AP clerks out of office
· At least 4 years Accounts Payable experience
· Building strong relationships with an international client base
· Successful and accurate administration of purchase invoices and employee expenses
· Successfully manage projects
· Communication skills - ability to communicate in a clear, concise and well-structured manner.
· Knowledge of Sage 50 and 200 is a must
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.