Customer Service Administrator
Salary £18k - £20k
Full time, Permanent
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Benefits includes free parking on site, 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, career progression.
My client, a leading online retailer, is searching for a customer service administrator to join their award-winning team of 6. This business is growing rapidly and is looking for someone with drive and ambition to help grow their global website. Because of the business growth there will be lots of opportunities for progression in this position. Primarily into a buying or marketing role in the future.
* Assist in all areas such as Customer Service, Buying, and Marketing
* Be the first point of contact for all visitors and clients
* Assist with customer queries,
* Deal with customer refund requests,
* Resolve warehouse and shipment queries and any other customer related administration tasks
* Screening calls and providing administration support to the purchase and buying managers
* Running reports, inputting data on to systems,
* Working closely with the marketing and buying department to support the overall online strategy and provide customer feedback.
* A car driver is required due to the location of this business.
* A strong working ethos for completing tasks
* Highly organised and eye for detail
* Ability to resolve customer queries
* Professional with a strong sense of work ownership
* Able to work well in a team
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy