HRGO Recruitment are recruiting for experienced Kitchen Assistant's, to work in a health care environment in the Brentwood CM15 Essex area.
To be considered as one of HRGO's candidates, you will;
- Hold an up to date food hygiene certificate.
- Be able to work within a team.
- To have knowledge of basic food preparation.
- Take orders from a higher member of the team.
- General cleaning duties to keep the kitchen areas clean and hygienic. (COSHH).
- Be flexible with shifts (Monday to Sunday, working early mornings to late)
- Stock Control.
If this is an interest to you please contact HRGO Upminster Office and ask for Sarah Browning on 01708 220023.