Sheet Metal Worker
Basic starting salary to £25,000 (£12.00 p/hr) with overtime paid at time and half
- Excellent Earning Potential
Stable temp to perm opportunity
Long established traditional Engineering Company requires a Sheet Metal Worker to set and operate various machinery.
Significant experience of working within a Sheet Metal manufacturing environment is essential and candidates must be able to read, understand and be able to work from drawings.
Main function is to bend and shape cut out sections and to finish sheet metal products, to ensure quality and productivity are maintained.
Sheet Metal Worker duties will include:
* Set, Program and Operate a CNC Press Brake, Punch machine, Guillotine and Piercing, machines.
* Read, understand and work from drawings.
* Operate hand tools.
* Responsible for personal quality control and make adjustments as necessary.
* Clean and maintain work area and equipment
* Operate within safety guidelines and any operating procedures.
* Complete necessary paper work.
Any CAD / CAM Programming experience is beneficial
Rate: £10.00 - £12.00 p/hr + Overtime Rate at time and a half.
Good hours available
Working Days: Mon-Fri: 0800-1630
Location: Harlow, Essex
Sorry that we cannot contact all of you personally, but thanks in advance for your interest.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.