EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Job Location: Bishops Stortford
Job Ref: 3929
Salary Guide: up to £19,500 on exp and qualification
Staff Benefits: Pension, 21 days Annual Leave, Future career Progression
Staff Perks: Generous Staff Childcare Discounts, staff Goodies
This lovely setting in Bishops Stortford are looking for experienced level 3 or above practitioners to join their growing nursery. Great salary and benefits with this provider..
To apply for the role please send us your up to date CV: We are here 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
Early Years Practitioner Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 or above In Childcare / Early Years / Montessori Diploma
* Previous nursery setting experience.
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
Nursery Practitioner Job Description:
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.