South Essex TPS specialises in distributing Volkswagen Genuine Parts directly to businesses. It is part of the JCB Group - a family-run business going through an exceptional period of growth and this is set to continue. We have 17 sites across Kent, Sussex and Essex and around 400 employees covering 12 brands; Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Honda, SEAT, SKODA, Kia, Mitsubishi, SsangYong, Citroen, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Suzuki and TPS.
We are looking to recruit a Telesales Parts Advisor on a full time, permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work for a fast growing company with opportunities for career progression and development. You must be an experienced Parts Advisor to be considered for this position; ideally with Volkswagen knowledge.
The basic salary for this position is between £21,000 and £24,000 with bonuses of up to £3,000 per year.
Working hours are Mon-Fri 08:00-18:00, plus 1 in 3 Saturdays working 08:00-13:00.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the TPS Telesales Parts Advisor is responsible for professionally representing the TPS brand, building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers, whilst achieving allocated sales targets. The role also carries the responsibility for being a brand champion, demonstrating and providing expert knowledge, advice and support, when engaging with customers.
Key Duties include:
• Achieve personal KPI‘s and revenue objectives with target customers
• Accurately identify parts to meet the customer sales requirements
• Utilise all product promotions effectively to achieve specific targets set
• Identify and leverage potential sales opportunities within customer base
• Maintain own product knowledge and awareness of competitor activity
• Build strong working relationships with customers through regular contact with them on the phone and via face to face visits
• Provide a high level of service to customers - through understanding their requirements, responding to requests, progressing orders and providing expert advice
• Provide timely communication to customer on their credit status
• Assist, liaise with and support the TPS Centre team to ensure good working relationships and delivery of excellent customer service
• Work with the Sales Manager and others to achieve sales targets and provide a joined up approach to sales
Systems and processes
• Handle incoming calls and customer enquiries within KPI’s, using the approved greeting
• Ensure the proper and accurate use of all systems to search and order parts
• Complete all required documentation accurately and promptly
• Deal with all cash and credit card transactions in line with TPS Guidelines in the Operations Manual
So, what will we do for you in return...?
You will be part of a varied and progressive dealer group, with opportunities for progression and development. We offer a competitive holiday allowance, pension scheme, the option to purchase new and used cars for yourself and your family at really competitive prices as well as access to our reward and recognition programme - as we truly look after our staff.
Due to high volume of applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted.