Flexible Support Worker vacancies in Harlow, Colchester and Waltham Abbey with Bridge Support
Bridge Support is a Mental Health Service provider who believes that all clients with mental health problems can achieve and make positive changes to their lives as they move along their pathway of recovery. Therapeutic optimism is at the heart of our work. Bridge believes that all clients with mental health problems can achieve and make positive changes to their lives as they move along their pathway of recovery.
Due to expanding our services in Essex we wish to recruit Flexible Support Workers staff to join the Bridge team in the above areas to:
• To provide flexible support to clients with enduring mental health needs over a shift rota of 7 days a week which will include
• To support client move on and manage their progress along their individual recovery path
• To encourage clients to identify and define their own goals and work towards being as resilient and independent of services as
possible, reducing their reliance on medical interventions and hospitalisations
• To provide focused outcome based support measured against clients’ goals, recovery and achievements
• To support clients with specific needs arising from dual diagnosis
• To meet the needs of the service you will be expected to work across different services and sites
. To develop and sustain positive working relationships with clients, staff, carers and external partners
. To develop community links and to liaise regularly with a range of agencies and individuals
. To establish and maintain effective working relationships with substance misuse services
Please submit your CV or ask for further information by contact [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you and can confirm that we process all personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulations.