Bridge Support wish to recruit Waking Night Support Workers to join our teams in Colchester, Harlow and Waltham Abbey.
Bridge Support are a Mental Health service provider and are currently wishing to recruit Waking Night Support Staff in our 3 projects in the above areas to supports clients in a 24-hour Medium and High Support facilities, delivering a first-class service in line with Bridge Support’s service offer.
The role of dedicated Night Support Worker is primarily one of providing support and looking after the wellbeing of the clients between the hours of 8pm and 8.00am.
The principle tasks of this position are given below, however they do not represent an exclusive or static list of responsibilities:-
1. Engage with clients within established boundaries in order to build rapport.
2. Provide social, emotional and practical support to clients throughout the shift.
3. Observe the presentation of clients and communicate any observations/concerns in line with communication guidance.
4. Document any interaction with clients.
5. Supervise the taking of medication and complete medication charts/weekly checks in accordance with Bridge Support
6. Be responsive to the presentation of clients and take reasonable precautions to manage risk, including deescalating and
appropriate assistance when necessary from emergency services.
7. To act as a triage service for Bridge On-call pager service
8. Respect and promote the rights of clients, ensuring that good practice is maintained.
9. Work in accordance with confidentiality legislation/guidance.
1. Engage in regular supervision with line manager.
2. Attend Team Meetings during the day as required.
3. Participate in all training offered during the day.
4. Engage in self-directed learning specific to client group/nature of work
Please get in touch to find out more information and submit your CV to [email protected]
Please note that we treat all personal data in line with General Data Protection Regulations.