£9.00 per hour
Monday to Friday 08.45am-4.45pm
We are looking for a Receptionist/Administrator to provide a professional and welcoming service for our client. You will be situated in the welcome desk/area to greet all visitors, staff and stakeholders. This is a varied role and along with managing the reception desk the job has a number of administrative tasks to support the business needs.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Maintain reception - first point of contact for all visitors
* General administrations duties - phone enq, emails, faxes, reception notifications, booking staff in.
* Diary management
* Admin support to directors
* Support Accounts department
* Updating records
* Liaising with staff and helping with their requirements
* Plan and organise company staff inductions and team briefs.
* Plan and organise company events, charity events, raffles etc.
* Organising & maintaining the meeting rooms - order lunches, teas and coffees
* Liaise with Group Team regarding Board meetings, booking hotels and taxis.
If you have good administrative skills and have some flexibility then please contact Sarah at HRGO 01279 503505 for a full job description.