New Business Account Manager - I.T. Solutions
£19 -25k DOE + Commission
Our client is seeking an experienced New Business Account Manager to sell its range of Solutions, Managed and Consultancy Services to SME businesses in and around London.
Based at their vibrant London office, they require driven, self-starting and motivated individuals who will be responsible for identifying, acquiring and managing accounts to deliver outstanding profit and revenue streams. Candidates who bring with them loyal spending accounts will be at an advantage.
You will need to have an impressive track record with at least 2 years of customer-facing New Business/Sales experience of hardware, infrastructure solutions and software; with a strong knowledge of Tier 1 IT vendors including, but not exclusive to, HP, Toshiba, Netgear, SonicWall, Draytex, APC, etc. and be knowledgeable of the software Microsoft, Symantec, GFi, McAffee, including virtualisation offerings.
Working within a work hard and play hard team, you will have full scope to manage and develop accounts and be actively encouraged to develop to Team leader/management level.
The role :
· Maximising sales opportunities with new and existing customers
· Identifying & approaching new customers through cold calling
· Making appointments and attending client meetings
· Leveraging and understanding relationships to create new opportunities
· Maintaining solid customer relationships for retention and account growth
· Understanding the benefits of all additional and enhanced products
· Maintaining accurate records, forecasts and activity reports
· Maintaining customer data records with all relevant information (CRM system)
· Bespoke on-going training and support; maximising on your potential
Desired Skills and Experience
· You will have 3 - 5 years of B2B sales experience selling a variety of Managed Services
· Ideally you will have experience within a managed service provider
· Have a proven track record in achieving sales targets and generating new business
· Must be sales-focused with the ability to self-manage and create an active pipeline
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to confidently converse with decision makers at all levels
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
· Have the ability to multi-task and grow within a quickly evolving business environment
· Be positive in attitude and communication, with a can-do approach
· Enjoy working in a hands-on, entrepreneurial environment, willing to pass on knowledge/skills to other team members
· Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and have a stable work history
· Have an interest in keeping yourself updated with latest product and market knowledge