£19,000-£22,000 per annum DOE
Monday-Friday - 8am-6pm
Benefits: Free car parking on site, progression opportunities, 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
My client is seeking a confident individual with excellent communication skills to join their friendly team based on the outskirt of Braintree, towards Colchester. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established transport company that is looking to expand their team and can offer progression opportunities. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Inputting bookings onto the system
* Keeping accurate recordings of inbound and outbound stock
* Answering incoming calls and dealing with queries from new & established clients
* Ensuring accurate data input to avoid errors of orders
* Liaising with clients and colleagues via telephone
* Supporting the transport team to ensure deadlines are met
* Responding to emails in a timely manner
* Assisting with administrative duties when required
To be successful you must have/be:
* A car driver due to location
* High attention to detail
* Administrative experience, ideally within a transport company
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy