Electro - Mechanical Assembler / Production Assembly Operative (Training Given)
£8.50 per hour / £352.75 per week
Ongoing Temporary Position - Immediate Start
Electro - Mechanical Assembler / Production Assembly Operative is required by established industry leader who manufactures of automotive electrical products.
The work will involve some basic electrical wiring and light assembly of products, using basic tools working from engineering drawings. - Training provided.
Duties includes (Training given):
* Cutting cables to length, terminating, soldering, wiring sockets or connectors.
* Assemble kits according to defined specifications.
* Making Looms.
* Mechanical and Electrical Assembly.
It would be beneficial if candidates can:
* Read / Understand Engineering / schematic diagrams.
* Have some electrical wiring, electrical assembly or soldering experience.
* Making Cable Harnesses or Looms.
* Electro-mechanical or mechanical assembly experience.
Hours: 41.5 per week: Monday to Thursday 0800 - 1730 & Friday 0800 - 1630
Rate: £8.50 p/hr = £352.75 per week.
Ongoing Temporary position, Immediate start, Possibility to run to then end of the year.
Location: Buntingford, Hertfordshire
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.