Infocus Resources is recruiting an Administration & Compliance Coordinator
Infocus Resources is a UK contingent labour supplier to the Rail industry. We help our clients (Principal Contractors) secure the best talent for their requirements as projects get underway. Due to our growth in acquiring new clients and appointment to support key rail projects this year we now require an experienced Administration and Compliance Coordinator to join our dynamic and capable team.
To administer the Rail Sentinel System. To provide administration support on all compliance related matters relating to Health, Safety, Quality and Environment. To supervise administrators to ensure adequate delivery of delegated tasks.
As well as actioning the Rail Sentinel System you will be required to action the administration to support the HSE Advisor in ensuring the organisation complies with current legislation, company standards, approved codes of practice and guidance in relation to the organisations activities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Rail Sentinel coordination which includes ensuring sponsorship and maintaining related records are kept for workers concerning issues such as working hours & fatigue management records, planning and recording medical fitness including drug and alcohol testing, and the issue of PPE and RGS handbooks and related records, communication of safety bulletins.
• Continual update reading, digesting and distribution of Network Rail, Safety Central briefs, bulletins, and amendments including new Network Rail standards.
• Maintaining registration, including eligibility to work in UK, as well as induction and competency records of workers on our database.
• Maintain training records, ensure renewal of worker competencies, dispatch of records to clients of deployed workers.
• Communicating policies and procedures.
• Supplier evaluation, negotiation and record management.
• Continual review/monitoring of internal processes relating to compliance with a view to improvement.
• Ensure KPI records are pulled together and put on our database and monitor results and procedures.
• Database timesheet collation.
This is a key administration role and requires strong administration skills and relevant experience is ideally required.
• Office administration
• Experience rail administration is desirable
• Ideally Rail Sentinel Scheme Rules, understanding Network Rail standards applicable to being compliant, and the administration.
• Ability to manage large amounts of data accurately.
• Good communication skills.
• Completer finisher, and accuracy essential.
• Good secretarial and record keeping skills are key.
This role involves working from our Swanscombe office in Kent.
To apply for this role you must have very strong administration skills and some compliance management experience ideally in Rail, Civil engineering, construction or Highways. Minimum of 3 years administration experience is required for this position.
If you have the required compliance administration experience and are interested in the role then please provide your CV and a supporting statement.