We are recruiting for an experienced administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be friendly, approachable person who has experience working within a busy office environment.
You will be supporting the team and all our clients with the day to day running of the office ensuring everything runs smoothly. You will play an active part in collating and managing our client and worker records and being the first point of contact for client and contractor worker queries. The Office Administrator will be required to our support staff in the resourcing of individual contract workers to main contractors - our speciality is providing manpower for rail infrastructure construction services.
You will manage our data base of clients and contract workers; therefore accuracy and attention to detail is essential for this role. Activities will also relate to compliance and accounting records.
The Successful Candidate Must:
• Have previous administrative experience working within a fast paced office environment
• Effective time management and strong organisational skills: to be able to multi task and work within given timescales and meet tight deadlines
• Diary management and coordinating various projects as required
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have previous experience of managing client records and personnel records
• Strong IT skills are a must, with competency in MS Office, particularly including Excel plus IT databases. An ECDL or other PC qualifications would be beneficial.
• Tenacity and a meticulous eye for detail.
• Be flexible, hardworking and have a positive attitude.
• HR related service background beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a small friendly team within a rapidly growing company. We will also consider applicants working on a flexible hours basis.
To apply for this opportunity please provide your CV along with a supporting statement (1-2 pages maximum).