Binding Authority Audit & Compliance Technician
An opportunity to join the vibrant DUA team within a leading Lloyds broker, based in the City.
You will support the quality control functions, data integrity, due diligence, audit preparations and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
The position will involve extensive liaison with coverholders, to provide support and guidance through the due diligence and audit processes and work with auditors to ensure the process runs effectively.
Using the BARS and ATLAS platforms you will be tasked with overseeing Coverholder applications and approvals, ensuring required details are updated and annual returns are completed.
This role will suit a DUA / Binders Technician who is looking to move into a more operational role or a compliance / audit specialist with technical knowledge of the Lloyds Coverholder environment.
* Experience within a Lloyds broking or underwriting environment
* Knowledge of the Lloyds DUA processes & systems (BARS,ATLAS or Chorus)
* Experience with US and/or Canadian binder business, preferred.
* Strong communication skills
* Able to organise and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
Salary: to £45,000 depending on skill set and technical expertise
Location: City of London
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.