European Internal Audit Manager - Insurance
We are looking for an experienced Internal Audit Manager with good knowledge of the insurance market, and ideally experience of European audits.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading global speciality insurer based out of Central London with international travel.
- Scope, plan and deliver Internal Audits
- Supervision of internal auditors and reviews of their work
- Establish Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) control frameworks, stress/ internal controls testing
- Progression and testing of remediation actions from control and audit findings
- Documentation & recording of all internal audit and SOX testing activity and production of reports
- Provide assurance on internal controls, governance and risk management frameworks
- Serve as an ambassador for the Audit department to senior stakeholders across the business, effectively communicating the added value
- Relevant Internal Audit experience
- Internal Audit experience within insurance, preferably London Market
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, ICAS)
- Previous supervisory experience
- Degree educated
- Additional European language(s) would be beneficial
Please send your CV or contact Nicola Ault at Gerrard White Consulting for more details.