Assistant Operations Manager
Based in various locations around London
Â£25,000 - Â£30,000 Per Annum (Depending on Experience)
Do you have experience within the serviced office sector? Are you from a customer facing background? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for to join a fast paced and vibrant team as their Assistant Operations Manager.
Our client, an award-winning serviced office provider with serviced offices based all over London, is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Operations Manager to work on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be earning a salary of Â£25-Â£30K per annum depending on experience, plus some excellent benefits.
As the successful Assistant Operations Manager, you willâ¦
* Work with the Regional Sales Manager and the Regional Operations Manager to ensure centres operate with the highest levels of customer service, revenue generation and cost control
* Ensure all allocated Centres run efficiently and cost effectively in line with company policies and procedures with the assistance of Regional Operations Manager
* Work with and develop the Centre staff to achieve personal and business goals
* Assist with driving the Centres and Company forward through constant innovation
* Support the Regional Operations Manager with the overseeing of the day to day running of the Centres
* The ability to coach and develop the team is important for the efficient running of a profitable centre, as is the development of relationships with clients. Therefore, the ability to communicate effectively at all levels is essential
* Strong ability to problem solve, delegate, multi-task, plan and organise
* A strong communicator with a direct and open style
* Enthusiasm and drive with evidence of "going the extra mile" coupled with strong client focus, a flexible and resilient attitude
* The ability to remain calm under pressure
* A willingness to "own the problem"
* Good understanding of communications rooms, patching and internet provision
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn