Due to our continued expansion we are currently looking for experienced and highly motivated mobile Air Conditioning engineers to join our team.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will be required to travel throughout commercial sites such as Offices, Schools, Military Establishments, Police Premises, Councils and Factories throughout the South East, London and Essex areas. The Air Conditioning Engineer will be tasked with planned preventive maintenance, service, repair and fault finding on a range of cooling systems/air conditioning such as VRVs, VRFs, Chillers, Splits and AHUs.
Air Conditioning Engineer Position Overview
Working to very high standards the Air Conditioning Engineer will be required to attend commercial sites performing Service, Repair and Fault finding tasks to air conditioning systems and be on call as part of the out of hours rota.
Air Conditioning Engineer Position Requirements
• Experience working as an Air Conditioning Engineer (min 3-5 years)
• F-Gas 2079
• NVQ Level 2 or 3
• IPAF, PASMA would be seen as advantageous
• CSCS and full driving licence
• Based in the Kent / Essex area
• The successful candidate will need to clear Security and DBS checks
For the right candidate we offer
• Salary dependant on experience
• Company Van (with private usage)
• Paid Overtime
• Paid Travel Time
• Pension (after qualifying period)
• Mobile Telephone
• Full package to be discussed at interview