Post Completions Assistant
Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum, experience depending
Benefits: 4 weeks annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday + Christmas shut down, physio assessments and a massage allowance, dress down and free lunch Friday, minimum of 1 Company outing per year, modern working environment, breakfast items, hot and cold drinks available, buy and sell up to 3 holiday days per annum, support in personal goals and career development, 50% off Gym Membership
My client is seeking an experienced Post Completions Assistant to join a highly reputable and successful Legal Firm. You will have the ability to work unsupervised and have excellent time keeping skills. You will be customer focused and have excellent communication skills with peers of all levels, up to senior management.
* Prepare and submit Stamp Duty Tax Returns online within the deadline enforced by HMRC
* Prepare and submit Registrations within the deadline enforced by Land Registry
* Processing completion registrations
* Responding to Requisitions
* OS renewals
* Activating NHBC cover
* Scanning registration documents
* Dealing with post (filing/responding)
* General filing duties
* Liaising with solicitors, lenders and clients
* Archiving completed matters
* Excellent communication skills with peers of all levels up to senior management
* Ability to work largely on own initiative
* Positive and friendly persona
* Excellent time-keeping skills
* Communication skills both verbal and written, for example the taking of minutes and distributing to all concerned
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy