Commercial Vehicle Technician
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Our client are a well-established commercial vehicle company who pride themselves on their quality of service to their clients. They are looking for an experienced Commercial Vehicle Technician to be based in Grays, Essex. The ideal candidate will be able to carry out maintenance of own fleet and external customers vehicles.
As the Commercial Vehicle Technician, you will be required to:
* Inspection, diagnosis, maintenance and repair of all types of vehicle, trailer and mechanical equipment 8
* To undertake all work to a minimum of MOT standard as detailed in MOT Testers Manual/s or vehicle manufacturer publications and manuals
* Application of preventative maintenance routines
* Continual safe use of all VMU tools, hand-tools, plant and equipment
* To accurately use and interpret outputs from vehicle diagnostic equipment in line with manufacturer guidelines
* Ensure standard working process and procedures are followed, and that associated documentation is fully completed as directed
To be successful in this position you must have:
* MOT Testing Qualification
* Qualified to NVQ Level 3 within a relevant subject (or equivalent)
* Ability to use diagnostic and welding equipment
* Previous Commercial/Vehicle Technician experience
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.