Job Type: Customer Services Advisor
Hourly Rate: £8.30
Hours: 8:00am - 6:00pm (One Saturday in a month)
Sector: Customer Services
Job Reference: TJ856914
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Do you have previous customer service experience?
Do you have previous admin experience?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a business that offer quality products locally and nationally.
* Answer calls and direct to relevant person in a professional manner maintaining a calm and helpful tone at all times
* Manage all email enquiries
* Raise, update, handle and complete all claims in a timely manner
* Liaise with relevant manufacturers to order required parts ready for repair
* Update customers to the status of their warranty claim every 2 days
* Update all open warranty claims regularly and ensuring no information is missing
* Manage orders through customer accounts including the return of all supplied parts under warranty to receive manufacturer credits
* Respond to all management emails
* Aim to complete open claims within 30 days
Any other duties as reasonably required.
To attend any training as deemed necessary.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, email
* Working with customers
* Admin experience
* Working in an office environment being able to deal with clients and colleagues confidently and in a professional manner
* Able to work without direct supervision and use of own initiative
* Adopting a structured approach to tasks
* Educated to GCSE standard
* English & maths at grade level C
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Good numerical ability
* Strong inter personnel skills- establishing rapport easily
* Good attention to detail
* Good telephone manner
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Smart appearance
* Adaptable and able to work flexibly
Desirable but not essential
* A level grades
* 2 years CS experience.
* Working knowledge of Excel and Word.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Thomas Shea at Adore Recruitment.