We are seeking a Business Development Executive - Insolvency to join our client, a global Top 10 Accountancy Firm.
The purpose of your role will be to secure new insolvency work for the firm, through contact with financial organisations and creditors.
You'll mainly be working via phone and attending meetings in order to build lasting relationships and develop rapport with clients.
Experience in the Insolvency/Restructuring sector preferred.
Business Development Executive - Insolvency Duties:
* Working to targets for new personal insolvency and corporate cases
* Communicating via telephone with financial organisations and High Courts to obtain creditor support
* Obtaining support from existing and new contacts in securing new work
* Attending creditor meetings when required to gain proxy support from creditors of bankrupts
Business Development Executive - Insolvency Skills:
* Strong experience in Business Development or Telesales
* Self-motivated and target driven, able to effectively organise your time to meet targets
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport and develop excellent relationships
* Experience within a similar professional services or corporate environment
Key words: BDE, Business Development Executive, B2B, Insolvency, Creditor Services, Creditor, Targets, Sales, BD, Business Development, Telesales, Phone-based Sales.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly. We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.