£23-25k per annum
*20 days holiday, free on-site car parking, progression opportunities, forward thinking business, friendly team, company mobile*
Our client, a well-established and successful business based in Braintree, is currently seeking an Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that really care about their staff and offer career progression opportunities. As part of the role, you will be expected to visit customers where necessary and will be taken to see third-party warehouses, building on the day to day relationships you'll have with them. Some overseas travel may be needed as the role progresses.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
* Managing 80+ accounts, totalling a spend of over £3 million per annum
* Chasing price lists internally and sending updated price lists to customers regularly
* Liaising with colleagues, customers & suppliers to ensure customer orders are met as required
* Handling customer enquiries for pricing in a timely fashion
* Working alongside buyers & senior management to provide customers with best market information on various commodities
* Negotiating prices
* Updating the company website & sending mailshots to customers where information might be relevant
* Assisting operations with processing of orders if required
* Building relationships with clients
* Chasing new accounts to gain new business
* Liaising regularly with customers to generate orders
The ideal candidate will:
* Have the ability to use own initiate
* Have previous sales experience (1 year minimum) OR
* Have previous Account Management experience
* Have attention to detail skills
* Be confident in dealing with colleagues, customers & suppliers
* Have the ability to create long lasting relationships both externally & internally
* Be competent with Microsoft Office & have the ability to learn new systems
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy