Sales Order Processor / Coordinator
£18,000 - £20,000
Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 4pm
Do you have sales order processing experience?
Do you want to work local?
Our client is part of a global manufacture with a turnover approaching £45 million and is the UK's leading supplier to the construction industry, they are seeking to recruit a sales administrator to join their busy Basildon Branch. The role comprises of dealing with in bound calls, so would suit someone who has an outgoing personality and have an ability to build good working relationships with ongoing clients.
Your responsibilities include but limited to:
* Liaise with other branches on items of stock transfers, both inwards and outwards
* Accurately quote transport costs utilising both internal and external transportation
* Liaise with your BM and other branches on customer delivery requirements
* Keep customers informed at all times on items such as delivery, shortages and completions, ensuring complete customer satisfaction
* Liaise with your regional BDM & BM regarding the pricing of quotations
* Develop sales through "up / add on" selling at every opportunity
* Liaise with your BM on items of low stock to ensure that correct stock levels can be maintained
* Complete on time all month end procedures, ensuring that all necessary items are fulfilled, in order that the accounts department can correctly complete their duties
* Processing orders using an in-house database
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co - ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.