Insurance Claims Handler / Adjuster
An opportunity to learn new skills and develop your existing expertise within a fast-paced and dynamic claims TPA business.
Our client provides claims management services to a number of leading brokers and insurers and is looking for a new team member who is eager to learn and progress their career.
You will handle all aspects of a claims progress from initial notification through to settlement.
This will include;
- obtaining information and supporting evidence
- assessing liability & validating claim values
- recording new claims and updating files
- ensuring the progress of claims through liaison with claimants, adjusters, brokers, insurers and other interested parties
- negotiating settlements within authority limits
- arranging payments
Ideally, candidates with experience of handling accident and health / personal injury claims will be preferred, but applications from those with claims experience in other types of insurance (motor, household etc ) will be considered.
Salary: £20,000 to £27,500 depending on relevance of experience
REF : 6790
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.