NURSERY ROOM LEADER
Job Location: Chelmsford
Job Ref: 3704
Salary Guide: up to £19,860 dep on experience
Staff Benefits: Pension, 20 days annual leave/ Xmas Closure Future career development,
Staff Perks: Generous Staff Childcare Discounts
This 90 plus place setting in Chelmsford are looking for a new Room Manager to join their busy team, great salary, benefits and future progression with this expanding provider.
Nursery Room Leader Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare/ Early Years Qualification
* Experience in the role of being a senior within a room
* At least two years' experience working in the Early Years sector
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
Nursery Room Manager Job Description:
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Nursery Room Leader, Nursery Room Manager, please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday