£27,000 - £34,000
Our client, an Independent Higher Education Institute with several campuses across London and Essex, is currently looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to work on a Permanent basis.
You will be working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday. This role will be paying an annual salary of £27,000 - £34,000.
Executive Assistant - Duties & Responsibilities
* To be responsible for managing and sorting the Director of Finance and Operations inbox and phone calls.
* To Manage the diary schedule of the Director of Finance and Operations.
* To prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings and take minutes during meetings as directed by management.
* To book travel arrangements, including flights, transport for senior management and other staff members where required.
* To ensure that all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
* To assist HR or The Personal Assistant to the Managing Director when required.
* Assisting with Catering for visitors.
* Meet and greet visitors on behalf of senior management when required.
* Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management when required.
* Provide general administrative support.
* To cover reception when needed.
Executive Assistant - Person Specification
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Experience working in the Education Sector.
* Proven Experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
* Ability to organise and priorities others and own work load.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn