About the Company:
Leading reinsurance intermediary and strategic advisor to leading insurance and reinsurance organisations, delivering integrated solutions through its industry-leading analytics and advisory services, highly specialised product knowledge and trading relationships with reinsurance markets around the world.
About the Role:
Insurance or Reinsurance professional with experience and technical knowledge of either major or commercial lines of business within a technical insurance capacity. They are seeking experienced and entry level Insurance or Reinsurance professionals as part of a dedicated team of Reinsurance Technicians in Witham to support a client base through transactional processing, securing reinsurance recoveries and through timely and accurate system entry.
There are a number of opportunities for 12 moth contracts
Essential Job Responsibilities
* Manage an assigned client portfolio, taking full end-to-end responsibility of technical duties relating to client accounts, premiums and claims. Also covering excess of loss and pro rata business or alternatively binder and facultative risks types.
* Assess and submit client and/or reinsurer presentation materials and communications
* Work with Market Fiduciary to assist with collection of funds
* Manage all brokerage receivables, funding, retention, e-trading, post booking receipt, ad hoc reporting requests, payment of funds and all management and transactional process steps
* Promote, build and maintain relationships with Brokers, Clients and Markets. Understand issues, resolve problems and queries and review working practices
Skills & Qualifications
* Significant experience of working within a technical capacity for a Broker and/or Underwriter, either within the Insurance or Reinsurance sectors
* Successful management of workload; with an ability to manage expectations of all clients and stakeholders
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.