This role is perfect for somebody with a minimum of 1 years? experience in writing copy across digital platforms. You will be part of a busy and innovative thinking agency that value their staff and believe in promotion from within, so if you are looking to prove yourself and progress your career this is the company for you!
* Writing engaging digital content, inclusive of blogs, infographic research and optimised website copy
* Optimising all content, including adding meta titles, meta descriptions and keyword insertion
* Uploading various blogs and web copy to a variety of Content Management Systems
* Liaising with management to ensure all content meets set requirements
* Liaising confidently and professionally with clients to discuss content requirements, tone, audience and any amendments that need to be made
* Editing in-house and existing client content to ensure accuracy and quality
* Assisting with the creation and scheduling of social media posts across a range of channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest
* Being responsible for managing your own schedule in a time conscious manner
* Keeping up to date with digital knowledge and industry news
* Minimum 1 years? experience in a similar role with writing copy
* Some experience in digital marketing, in particular SEO and social media would be preferred
* Exceptional spelling, punctuation and grammar, with a keen eye for detail
* The ability to adapt tone and direction according to the client or type of content required
* Be able to track progress and report to management within timescales and when required
* Candidates will have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, general knowledge of social media and have good overall computer literacy.
* Staff pension scheme
* Additional holiday days given for length of service
* Early finish on a Friday
* Staff parties and nights out
Job Title: Digital Copywriter
Salary: £20,000- £25,000
If you feel like this could be the role for you, what are you waiting for? Apply Now!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES.
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.